We collect non-public personal information about you from various sources:
- Information we receive from you on worksheets, client questionnaires, tax organizers, worksheets, and other documents;
- Information about your transactions with us, or others;
- Information you provide via personal interviews, telephone conversations, faxes, and e-mails;
- Information about your transactions with the firm;
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency if background or credit checks are conducted on your behalf.
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except as permitted by law, or to facilitate filing your tax return.
Upon closing your account, your non-public personal information will not be disclosed to any person or party unless required by law.
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those members of our firm who need to know that information to provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
Online information is stored on secure servers located in GetNetSet, LLC SOC 1 certified datacenters.
Your privacy is important. Please trust that protecting your information is equally important.